THE STATEMENTS MADE ON THIS SITE ARE NOT IN ANY WAY A WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY. ARXSTRONG CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SAFETY FROM EVERY THREAT OF INTRUSION, BUT IT CAN PROVIDE STATE OF THE ART SECURITY SOLUTIONS TO MINIMIZE THREATS AND BETTER PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE, PROPERTY AND INFORMATION.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, ARXSTRONG MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; LIMITED LICENSE TO USERS
Except as expressly indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download, and print the ArxStrong Content and User Content available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The ArxStrong Content and User Content may be used solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes.
- The ArxStrong Content and User Content may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The ArxStrong Content and User Content on the Site may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the ArxStrong Content and User Content.
- ArxStrong reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the ArxStrong Content and User Content available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from ArxStrong.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
The rights specified above to view, download, and print the ArxStrong Content and User Content available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of ArxStrong or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of ArxStrong or such third party that may own the Marks.
LICENSE TO ARXSTRONG FOR USER CONTENT
Certain Services offered through this Site accommodate or require User Content. Depending upon the nature of the Service, by submitting User Content to this Site you grant ArxStrong one of the following types of licenses:
- For User Content that is the result of your creative efforts and which is intended to be displayed on the Site, you grant ArxStrong a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to modify (for purposes of formatting, maintenance, or Site administration only) and reproduce such User Content. You also grant ArxStrong the right to distribute and publicly display and perform such User Content for the purpose for which such User Content was submitted to the Site. This license will be in effect until such User Content is removed from the Site.
- For User Content such as comments to ArxStrong on user forms, reports or suggestion forms, you grant ArxStrong and the users of this Site an unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute such User Content, and you also agree that ArxStrong is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose without any compensation to you. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted such User Content to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first notify you that the User Content you submit to a particular part of the Site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; (c) we have a good faith belief that we are required to do so by law and/or in response to a subpoena or court order; or (d) we believe it necessary in order to protect the rights of ArxStrong or others.
You may submit only User Content or Project Content to the Site that is (a) owned by you, (b) submitted with the express permission of the owner or within the scope of the license to such content, or (c) in the public domain. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, harassing, libelous, offensive, defamatory, obscene, or pornographic materials, or other materials that would violate any law or the rights of others, including, without limitation, laws against copyright infringement, and rights of privacy and publicity. Violation of these restrictions may result in denial of or limitations on access by you to this Site.
In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree: not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked sites; not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files; not to create a false identity; not to use or attempt to use another’s account, password, service, or system without authorization from ArxStrong; not to access or attempt to access any Project Content which you are not authorized to access; not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
MANAGING CONTENT AND COMMUNICATIONS
ArxStrong reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete or remove User Content from the Site and to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or part of this Site, at any time without prior notice or liability. ArxStrong may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Site where users transmit or post User Content, including but not limited to areas where Services are available, and the substance of any User Content. To the maximum extent permitted by law, ArxStrong will have no liability related to User Content or Project Content. ArxStrong disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of any User Content or Project Content.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
In addition to the Materials and Services offered by ArxStrong, this Site may also make available materials, information, and services provided by third parties (collectively, the “Third Party Services”). The Third Party Services may be governed by separate or additional agreements that accompany such services. ArxStrong offers no guarantees and assumes no responsibility or liability of any type with respect to the Third Party Services, including any liability resulting from incompatibility between the Third Party Services and the Materials and Services offered by ArxStrong.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and ArxStrong or you and a third party with respect to such party’s materials or services, this Site, and all Materials and Services accessible through this Site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, ArxStrong makes no warranty that (i) the Services and Materials will meet your requirements; (ii) the Services and Materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services or Materials will be effective, accurate, or reliable; (iv) the quality of any Products, Services, or Materials obtained or accessible by you through the Site will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the Services or Materials obtained through the Site, or any defects in the Site, its Services or Materials, will be corrected.
This Site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. ArxStrong may make changes to the Materials and Services at this Site at any time without notice. The Materials or Services at this Site may be out of date, and ArxStrong makes no commitment to update such Materials or Services.
You understand and acknowledge that (i) ArxStrong does not control, endorse, or accept responsibility for any content, products, or services offered by third parties through the Site, including, without limitation, third party vendors and third parties accessible through links on the Site; (ii) ArxStrong makes no representation or warranties whatsoever about any such third parties, their content, products, or services; (iii) any dealings you may have with such third parties are at your own risk; and (iv) ArxStrong shall not be liable or responsible for any content, products, or services offered by third parties.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
Except as otherwise expressly set forth herein, your personal information will be deemed to be confidential. With the exception of Project Content and certain types of User Content, any non-personal information or material sent to ArxStrong will generally be deemed to NOT be confidential. In any case, you understand and agree that we may disclose information about you if we have a good faith belief that we are required to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ArxStrong or others.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event, including, without limitation, negligence, shall ArxStrong, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, officers, directors, employees, partners, or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not you have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of or the inability to use this Site, its Services, or Materials, the statements or actions of any third party on or through the Site, any dealings with vendors or other third parties, any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any information that is sent or received or not sent or received, any failure to store or loss of data, files, or other content, any Services available through the Site that are delayed or interrupted, or any website referenced or linked to or from this Site.
INDEMNITY AND LIABILITY
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by ArxStrong from its offices within the Commonwealth of Virginia, United States of America. By accessing this Site, you and ArxStrong agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and ArxStrong also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Courts within the Commonwealth of Virginia with respect to such matters.